We are looking to recruit a high quality Electrical Design Engineer to join our team, so if you think you can match our standards and are looking for a fresh opportunity, then we would be keen to speak to you.
Ideally candidates should have the following attributes:
- A minimum of 2 years experience within an M&E Consulting environment.
- HNC or degree qualified would be ideal
- Working knowledge of Autocad/Revit
- Capable of using Amtech
- Capable of producing high quality Electrical Design
- A strong team player, who takes pride in their work and wants to progress their career.
- Happy to attend client meetings, and work to deadlines.
You will be required to work on projects and undertake full design process responsibilities from design specification/tender process through to contractor management, monitoring design on site and dealing directly with the client to completion.
We offer an open, laid back and engaging working environment in a well lead and respected practice. Projects range across all commercial sectors predominantly in health care and education. We have an impressive and varied client list which is the foundation of our success.
Some of the benefits of choosing us as your new employer include:
- 20 days annual leave with an additional three days added on every five years. Plus, Bank Holidays and Christmas & New Year off.
- Free parking at our office in Speke.
- Monthly CPD workshops
- Flexible working
- One "Giving Back Day" a year to volunteer at a charity of your choice.
We are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to promoting equal opportunities within our recruitment and employment. Job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics) as outlined in the Equality Act 2010.
This role will present a huge variation in work with a business that aims to keep their employees interested, engaged and enjoying their work.
If you would like to have a chat*, please email Rosie Davis (no agencies please).
*Please see our Privacy Notice on this website of how we treat your personal information.