Register For Future Positions
As a continually expanding organisation, with a reputation for creativity and flair, we are always looking for dynamic, committed people to enhance our team.
We’re a nationally acclaimed mechanical and electrical engineering consultancy but we remain a closely knit company, where every employee has the chance to have their say and contribute to our success. We are at the forefront of new design technologies and sustainable solutions and we welcome talented people who share our commitment to creating building environments which make a real and positive difference.
In return, we offer the chance to work in a professional, but relaxed environment, with structured training, a competitive salary and generous bonus opportunities.
If you think your talents would work well with our company, send your c.v. to: email@example.com
We are looking to recruit a high quality Electrical Design Engineer to join our team, so if you think you can match our standards and are looking for a fresh opportunity, then we would be keen to speak to you.
We offer an open, laid back and engaging working environment in a well lead and respected practice. Projects range across all commercial sectors predominantly in health care and education. We have an impressive and varied client list which is the foundation of our success.
Ideally candidates should have the following attributes:
- A minimum of 2 years experience within an M&E Consulting environment.
- HNC or degree qualified would be ideal
- Working knowledge of Autocad
- Capable of using Amtech
- Capable of producing high quality Electrical Designs
- A strong team player, who takes pride in their work and wants to progress their career.
- Happy to attend client meetings, and work to deadlines.
- Well presented, and keen to progress career.
You will be required to work on projects and undertake full design process responsibilities from design specification/tender process through to contractor management. monitoring design on site and dealing directly with the client to completion.
This role will present a huge variation in work with a business that aims to keep their employees interested, engaged and enjoying their work.
If you feel you have the skills necessary to fulfill this position, please email CVs to Debra@stevenhunt.com
Strictly no agents.
We are seeking an experienced AutoCAD technician to join our expanding team.
The role will see the candidate working as part of an established team of CAD technicians to support our engineering department in the production of engineering drawings.
We are seeking someone who is self-motivated, enthusiastic and possesses excellent team work skills, can multi-task and is comfortable working in a deadline orientated environment.
The successful candidate will be capable working to their own initiative and to develop simple sketches and concepts in to fully working drawings.
The ideal applicant will have a recognised AutoCAD qualification and/or several years’ experience in a similar role. Previous mechanical and electrical building services experience would be preferred.
Working alongside our BIM department there will be opportunity to develop your skills using Autodesk Revit and Navisworks as such the candidate should be open to continuing professional development.
General duties shall include:
- Producing high quality 2D drawings from sketches or descriptions developed by engineers in line with company standards
- Handle complex drafting assignments under minimum supervision from senior team members.
- Draw up building services installations from legacy drawings
- Review own drawings for completeness prior to checking from senior team members
- Follow project processes to ensure the output meets the required company/project standards
- Coordinating services.
- Producing sections and details to demonstrate practical installations.
- Keeping directory of drawings up to date and documented.
- Keeping abreast of related latest technology.
If you feel you have the skills necessary to fulfill this position, please email CVs to Dominic@stevenhunt.com
Strictly no agents.