Register For Future Positions
As a continually expanding organisation, with a reputation for creativity and flair, we are always looking for dynamic, committed people to enhance our team.
We’re a nationally acclaimed mechanical and electrical engineering consultancy but we remain a closely knit company, where every employee has the chance to have their say and contribute to our success. We are at the forefront of new design technologies and sustainable solutions and we welcome talented people who share our commitment to creating building environments which make a real and positive difference.
In return, we offer the chance to work in a professional, but relaxed environment, with structured training, a competitive salary and generous bonus opportunities.
If you think your talents would work well with our company, send your c.v. to: email@example.com
We are seeking an experienced AutoCAD technician to join our expanding team.
The role will see the candidate working as part of an established team of CAD technicians to support our engineering department in the production of engineering drawings.
We are seeking someone who is self-motivated, enthusiastic and possesses excellent team work skills, can multi-task and is comfortable working in a deadline orientated environment.
The successful candidate will be capable working to their own initiative and to develop simple sketches and concepts in to fully working drawings.
The ideal applicant will have a recognised AutoCAD qualification and/or several years’ experience in a similar role. Previous mechanical and electrical building services experience would be preferred.
Working alongside our BIM department there will be opportunity to develop your skills using Autodesk Revit and Navisworks as such the candidate should be open to continuing professional development.
General duties shall include:
- Producing high quality 2D drawings from sketches or descriptions developed by engineers in line with company standards
- Handle complex drafting assignments under minimum supervision from senior team members.
- Draw up building services installations from legacy drawings
- Review own drawings for completeness prior to checking from senior team members
- Follow project processes to ensure the output meets the required company/project standards
- Coordinating services.
- Producing sections and details to demonstrate practical installations.
- Keeping directory of drawings up to date and documented.
- Keeping abreast of related latest technology.
If you feel you have the skills necessary to fulfill this position, please email CVs to Dominic@stevenhunt.com
Strictly no agents.